Chainsaw Maintenance Services from Antson Engines
Most of the chainsaw malfunctions are a part of regular maintenance, so that you can do it yourself or with a specialist who will help fix the breakdown timely. However, not every type of local chainsaw repair can be performed without a technician. Chainsaw maintenance is also necessary if you notice some of the following problems:
- instrument stalls during operation;
- difficulties in starting the engine;
- extraneous noises or smoke after start-up;
- oil/fuel mixture is leaking;
- the generator is running, but the chain does not spin;
- power is decreasing;
- equipment overheats.
The causes of such difficulties are varied, starting from clogged filters and carburettor breakdowns, ending with the wear of individual chainsaw parts. In any case, we guarantee that Antson Engines experts can find the problem and perform chainsaw repairs quickly.
Professional Chainsaw Repair Service UK
Antson Engines carries out chainsaw repairs in several stages:
- comprehensive diagnostics using modern equipment according to the manufacturer’s technology;
- coordination of cost and terms of work with the customer;
- replacement of damaged parts;
- reassembly and testing;
- providing advice on further operation.
Moreover, regular servicing can prolong the life of your chainsaw engine and blade and ensure the equipment gives optimum cutting performance safely and efficiently. Our highly trained technicians carry out chainsaw maintenance and repair either as a one-off or as part of an ongoing service contract. Besides, we can supply you with all the necessary chainsaw parts UK from the manufacturer, being the official representatives of the most in-demand brands.